Re: First "Pirate" to Simulcast on AM and FM?

Hmmm....  Ya know, and this may make me sounds really young, but I have only
heard of one other AM pirate.  I was really young when it was going on, but
there was a certain man in northern maine who ran a 250 kilowatt AM station
out of the studios for his licensed AM station back in the late 80s and
early 90s.  I have heard him tell stories about how he, at one point, saw
commission agents coming and dove out the back window of the station.