Re: EAS System

I wokred at a staion back home in nothern maine and we would occasionally
get messages about severe thunderstorms.  It really jumped me the first time
that thing went off.  Ya have no warning and because the station iw as at is
mostly automated it was set to run right over the air the second it came in.
I thoguht the world was coming to an end the fist times i heard it because
iwas  soooo used to the tone that the EBS used.