From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of EM1
GITCHIER
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:54 AM
To: 'boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org'
Subject: RE: Enhanced AM

I once house-sat for someone in Seattle the mid 80s whose Marantz stereo
system seemed to be from the late 60s. The reciever had a reverb option,
which seemed to be of the same construction of what has been mentioned here
- audio fed into tensioned springs. It was neat to play around with for a
while but grew a bit old. Hmm, should of made airchecks of AM music stations
with the reverb on just for fun.