Re: WTRY?

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Dave Faneuf wrote:

> When I was driving home from Boston early this morning I scanned over to
> 980 just to see if WCAP was operating 24hrs now that they have a computer
> system in place,  they were not but I heard Fox sports network.  Did WTRY
> change format from Oldies to Sports talk?

I think that station went sports/talk last year....isn't it now like WOFX
or something like that? The oldies stayed on the FM side....I think.  I'll
find out this weekend when I head up to Troy.

Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com
WWW homepage:  http://home.gordsven.com/gordsven/sven
RadioLand Site:  http://home.gordsven.com/gordsven/sven/radiomuseum.html