Re: RE: Pohistorynow.com on clear channels

<<On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 10:25:12 -0400, hopfgapr@sprynet.com said:

> Although they're licensed to Worcester, WAAF does treat itself (and ratings also show) it's legitimate to call it a Boston station, as contrasted to WSRS and WXLO, which while reaching most if not all ot the Boston market do not market themselves as Boston stations...

Reminder: Press ``return'' at the end of every 72-character-or-less
line.  268-character-long lines, like the one I quoted above, are
strongly discouraged.  Also, while we're at it, please TRIM YOUR
QUOTATIONS.  Only quote the specific text to which you are responding,
not the original message.

Thank you for you cooperation.  Adhering to some simple rules makes
this forum useful for the widest possible variety of readers,
including those who receive only the digest form of the list or are
reading the archives on the Web.

-GAWollman