WCDQ Jock (no radio content)Re: Former WCDQ/Sanford jock Steve

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Chris Beckwith wrote:

> He moved on to computer tech support, then got laid off by Envisionet,
> where we pick up his tale...

Don't get me started on EnvisionNet, I left there on good terms after
working there for a month when my WKIT and school schedule conflicted with
EnvisionNet and left me no time for school, and was told they would rehire
me back in May. They were so sure they'd still be massivly hiring, then
when I tried to get back in there I was told I was ineligible for rehire.
The layoffs happened three weeks later. If they would ahve told me the
truth (business has gotten slow and we're not hiring or something to that
effect) it wouldn;t bother me as much......but whatever....I wonder if
Clear Channel ahs something to do with that?