Re: Jackass,Viacom&CBS

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Dan Billings wrote:

> You may not have said TV was responsible, but that IS the basis of the law
> suit that started this discussion.  I reject that idea.

Hey, why not sue the manufacturer of the TV set, the local cable company,
the company that manufactured the cable, the contractor that strung it
up...

My -17db$: broadcasters should be held responsible for upholding their
public service obligations, but this lawsuit is absurd. The judge should
fine the plaintiff for wasting his time.

Rob Landry
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com