Re: Jackass,Viacom&CBS

Getting back to my original post,  I was pointing out that ALL the major
networks with the exception of CBS (owned by Viacom) covered the story
and that this is the first instance that I am aware of in which it
appears corporate control has intefered with news coverage,
unfortunately I don't think this will be the last case.

df