RE: Red Sox Spanish Play By Play

I live in Arlington near the Lexington line about half a
mile north of Route 2. My commute is between my home and
Newton Corner. It's really easy to tell when WBNW is on
night pattern/power because in the area I described, the
night signal is essentially unreadable on my car radio,
which suffers from bad iginition noise. And BTW, WBNW
should NOT be on night pattern during the day any more
than it should be on day pattern at night; even though
the night power is lower, running the night pattern
during daytime hours causes interference to WNNW. WBNW
running night power during the day doesn't happen as
often as WBNW running day pattern at night, but it does
happen. And the nights when WBNW _doesn't_ run day
pattern are pretty rare. My theory is that WBNW switches
to night pattern about once a month to prove that the
relays still operate, and then they run on night pattern
for at least half of the next day because nobody at the
station knows or cares.