Globe article on Candian comedy show

Today's Globe has a front-page article about the
Canadian comedy show "This Hour Has 22 Minutes",
which has a segment in which an interviewer is seen
"Talking to Americans".

The regular segment points out that maybe we Americans
don't know as much about the Great White North as we
should! (I've seen both the show and the segment, via
tape trading; I believe this was the show where George
W. Bush, while still governor of Texas last year, was
told he had been endorsed by a "Prime Minister
Poutine of Canada" and Bush said he was glad to
get the endorsement).

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/149/nation/Canadian_puts_the_joke_on_US%2b.shtml