It Could Just As Well Be Radio

Dave Barry's May 20th column was about Newspapers
and how they are cutting costs.  With a little
re-wording, it could just as easily be Radio.

You may view the column at:

http://www.miami.com/herald/special/features/barry/2001/docs/may20.htm

The most telling 3 paragraphs are the ones starting with:

"The newspaper industry then spread to America..."
"But in the past few decades, ..."
"Send more..."

But, the entire column is worth a read - especially if you
appreciate Barry's humour.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net

I trust the snipped quotes will not be judged as
egrgious and pernicious violations of the copyright
law, causing perdition, fire & brimstone and a plague
of frogs to rain upon me for all eternity.

rmk