My .02, adjusted for inflation

Visiting the folks for the Hol. Wknd.  So, disproving you can go
(radio) home again, I'll be dropping in on Warren Shaw tomorrow morn.
(Sat. 6-10) on WCAP (980 Lowell).  Won't be at all surprised if the
Jeffords story is already cooling off in the pantry by then.

Side note:  A year in VT pretty much puts 40 years of Bay State
driving down the tank.  After a round trip from Dracut to Logan,
however, and I'm back to my old self <g>.  Wierdest note: Waving
pedestrians across the street in Lowell, only to receive the bird from
the walkers and horns at my six.  What a country.

Bill O'Neill