Talkradio....

In the demo WRKO's morning show is ties for 18th place....

Has anyone heard this Osterlind guy who is teaming up with Blute?  Is he
gonna make a difference?  I heard one promo that was typical of an 'AAF
jock...he says some outrageous things that make no sense....and then says
"Join me and Peter Blute tomorrow morning.."

Has anyone heard this new Laura Ingram on WTKK in the evening?  Last night I
was clicking between Brudnoy and her...and they were both doing a good
job...and in the span of time listening to Ingram I heard 2 or 3 callers
from Boston.  Anyone think she's good enough to make an impact?

JP