No Subject

I was going to bypass referencing a story in Friday's
Wall Street Journal (05/18/01) because I was too
rushed (lazy) to write up a summary, and usually
you can't access WSJ.COM unless you're a subsciber.
BUT,
I found out that it can be accessed through its partner
MSNBC.com.
Here's the convoluted URL: (and a little summary
to placate the BRIG gods):
http://www.msnbc.com/news/575111.asp?0na=222B2G3-&cp1=1#body. (Click on 'Complete story'.
The article states that only a few high-end models of
autos will be satellite-radio-ready anytime soon.
The factory installed autos won't be ready for both
Sirius and XM for years;  after-market dealers
like Best Buy and Circuit City MAY be ready
sooner.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA