Re: air personality names

First there was Sandy Beach; then there was Sonny Daye.

BTW, I have heard that Sandy is originally from Massachusetts.  Does anyone
know his real name and the town he is from?

I have used Gary Stevens, as well as my real name, preserving the initials.
(Guido Sarducci was an afterthought; Don Novello thought of it first.)

I briefly considered using "Durlo W. Datsun," after one of my first cars.

Glenn Spatola
Port Orchard, WA
(formerly Methuen, Melrose, Shrewsbury, and Worcester, MA)