Hyperlinks are not enough!

Reading the list has become an exercise in frustration.
Too many people are posting too many messages that
contain nothing more than a hyperlink and a title.
Garrett has already posted that messages containing
hyperlinks should also include a brief synopsis of the
material to be found by following the link. A synopsis
is NOT a quotation and you violate no copyrights by
summarizing in your own words.

I guess too few people read Garrett's posting. I hope
that this message serves as a reminder to those who
missed it.