"The Lost 45s" at http://www.lost45.com

Hello! We've revamped our web site, http://www.lost45.com! Listen to
your favorite Top 40 tunes from the 60s, 70s and 80s, with a new version
of "The Lost 45s" radio show running every week. We also welcome our
very first on-line advertiser: netgrocer.com. Support them if you can,
so we may stay on the web. If you are interested in advertising on the
site, let me know. We currently have over 250,000 hits a month and it is
climbing rapidly.

With our new store,  you can purchase "Lost 45" merchandise, ranging
from my book and CD series to any of the recording artist interviews in
our library. T-shirts are also coming soon.

For Boston area listeners: "The Lost 45s" returns to the air every
Sunday night from 7 to 10pm starting May 27th, Memorial Day Weekend on
105.7 WROR!
We will celebrate with our annual Summer Harbor Cruise on Friday, June
15th! Details are on the web site now: http://www.lost45.com!

Thanks again for your support! Together, we are keeping "The Lost 45s"
from the 60s, 70s and 80s alive.

Barry Scott