Re: air personality names.

In my days at WLYT - I took on not only the name but the persona...of
Stephen J. Marques.  (Marc being my first name, Steven being my middle
name...don't know where the J came from....)  My best (or worst) slow, warm
baritone voice on weekend overnights...

At the time the GM of WLYT had managed to pilfer everything Lite 92.5 was
from a certain Magic-al radio station in Boston - from stopset to format.
So...staying with tradition...and doing my best to mock the GM...I became a
really bad imitation of a certain night time host on that certain Magic-al
radio station.

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery...my regrets to David
Allen Boucher.

Marc Lemay