Re: First time on the air

In a message dated Mon, 14 May 2001 12:04:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com> writes:

<< Bob was talking today about his first time on radio, I believe as a
teenager.  I've got Bob beat >>

I was on air when I was 4 or 5 (it was 1983 or 1984, somewhere in there), I forget the exact age. Evening Magazine was doing some sort of promotion or concert at (I think) the Hanover Mall for a kid (or kids) to go on air with Barry Nolan on a show during the holiday season. I forget the exact details of the show and since VCRs were not prominent until a couple years later, I have no record of said show. I called WBZ a few years ago and they said that the tapes were likely destroyed by then. I would really like to see how much of a fool I made of myself back then. (And if anyone has any suggestions of how to track down those tapes, I'd be most grateful.)

-Sean