Re: Corporate radio/Clear Channel

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> when he coined "Mixer Rebellion." And we haven't even speculated on whether
> our Maine friend's name is an on-air name and not his real name. After all,
> considering his board-op duties, Mixer could be a rather clever air name. My
> favorite, though, is still Art Gaglieri (Anglicized to Gallery).

Beleive it or not, that is the name on my birth certificate- Jeremy Ryan
Mixer, and it also happens to be the name that I use on the air. And it
wasn't until the age of 21 I decided to explore the world of radio :)

There's a cluster of Mixers in the Bangor area....people call me sometimes
and ask if I'm related to so-and-so Mixer.....and then they don't beleive
me when I say I am and that Mixer is my real name. It's great to have a
name that sounds so phony..... heh...

-Mixer