Longwave station "LQ"

I noticed on a weekend trip to Boston that the longwave station with the
Morse identifier of "LQ," at 382 KHz, is gone.

I believe the transmitter was in Lynn or Revere. It broadcast
aeronautical weather (with a human announcer) while the Morse identifier
beeped away underneath.

The station was on the air on my last visit, about two weeks ago. Anyone
know when the final signoff was, and whether "TUK" (193 KHz), the
Nantucket aero weather beacon, will suffer (or has suffered) the same
fate?

Howard