Re: Corperate radio/Clear Channel

On Tue, 08 May 2001 22:21:11 -0400 SteveOrdinetz
<steveord@wavewizard.com> writes:
>  Dave Faneuf wrote:
>
> A lot harder to get the worms back into the can than to let them
> out.  If
> everything said about them is true, then it appears that CC is their
> own
> worst enemy,
   <snip>
 Does anyone really
> think
> more gov't meddling is gonna clean up the mess they made in the
> first
> place?  "I'm from the government, I'm here to help".

Finished the article last night,  I think you are right that they are
their own worst enemy but I don't think they will collapse without help.
(everybody wants to be a star remember?) as for the government helping
(LOL) Unless one of these companies has a direct impact on the life or
political career of a pol it ain't gonna happen!

df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.