Re: Corperate radio/Clear Channel

Dan Billings queried:

> My guess is that a few of the stations do not have a city
> grade signal in Bangor so they are not couted towards Clear
> Channel's market total.  Does anyone know the real answer?

I believe the real answer is something like the FCC just doesn't care
anymore.

This week I called to find out why WCTB suddenly became Classic Country C-93
and I was told that programming questions should be directed to Clear
Channel in Augusta. I assume that they are now LMAing with an intent to
purchase WCTB and the other stations in Skowhegan, although that was not
confirmed for me. I think that will give them nine or ten stations in that
area, too. Didn't a similar deal for those stations with Cumulus fall apart
last year?

Rich

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/