Re: How The Industry Has Slipped

I dunno....  I have a WALE "coverage" map, from their boiler-room sales
dep't. And it sure looks different than others I've seen....
----jibguy

lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< > No! What Dr. Ross should do is SUE the pants off WALE's ownership. Then
 > he'll end up with the station! :) :) :)

 Since I know about the stations poor coverage pattern and something about
 marketing practices, it would be hard to prove that I'd been defrauded.
 I'd have to commit perjury.