RE: 89.3 pirate goes ID-crazy

Certainly lots of call letters are mentioned on
Let's Talk About Radio! And how 'bout all those times
when Casey Kasem said "American Top 40 is heard all
around the world on great stations like... (mentions
call letters and cities)".

The funny part, of course, is that even if they gave
a "Station ID" they're not an officially licensed
station, of course! (Meaning the 89.3 pirate.) Kind
of like what would happen if a 13 year old kid took
his parent's car for a drive and got stopped by the
police. "Well, we'd take your license away for
doing what you just did, but you don't even HAVE
a license yet..." :)

During that particular edition of Tickle Spider
Radio, the 89.3 pirate, I noticed that more than a few
of the IDs seemed to have come off a site on the Net
which gave samples of station IDs (example: some
older IDs of WBZ) , so maybe he just
went to the site and clicked on to the sound files
(or had downloaded them onto his computer).