Re: "The Lost 45s" returns to Boston radio

Thanks! I appreciate it. I remember the Demento show well. Barry

From: "Bob Nelson...WMWM" <bobonradio@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:43:33 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats Barry! Saw the news about this in today's
Herald, and now via your post.

I have one of your shows on tape; a '91 (I think)
'ZLX stint with Dr. Demento co-hosting...great stuff
and I look forward to more of the records you NEVER
thought you'd hear again on the radio... :)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

--
Barry Scott
Programming Assistant -- http://www.RadioAMP.com