Nationals?

On the way into work yesterday afternoon I was listening to a major
Boston station to a newscast being read by a veteran newscaster,  I had
to LOL when the veteran newscaster read a story about Puerto Rican
Nationals being arrested at the airport trying to smuggle pot.  Are the
newswritters getting younger and less educated?  As for the newscaster,
If I hit something like that cold (always pre-read) I don't know how I
would recover from it either.  When did Puerto Rico gain it's
independence from the U-S?

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.