RE: Re: WDER 1320 AM Derry has a web site

Tower site notes from here in Western Mass....

Although the towers are not 200' tall, The Mt Tom towers are the tallest
thing in the area and within a certain distance from Barnes Airport in
Westfield. Not all towers are lit either. Neither of the two television
antennas (WGGB-TV and WGBY) are lit. The tallest tower on the peak (of four
distinct tall towers) is WGGB-TV's primary at 144 feet tall. WHYN-FM's tower
(121') and WGGB's Backup antenna (100') are lit.  The other primary
transmitter site, Provin Mountain, only has one tower exceeding 200' , and
that is WWLP's at 525' tall. The rest are under 200' and unlit. WHYN(AM) has
three towers, two of which are only lit, but WNNZ(AM), only seven miles from
WHYN has all three towers lit.

--MIKE

*      Tower site maps & pictures         *
*  visit http://necrat.tripod.com         *
*             TODAY!                      *