Re: WBIX Phone Calls

This argument is truly getting ridiculous.

Every major city in this country has a business news station with a metro grade signal.
The ratings are usually marginal, at best. But the listeners are LOYAL. That's the key.
The explantion was given before, with the Langer/Bleidt arrangement.

I can't believe this