Re: WDER 1320 AM Derry has a web site

Interesting. I tried the probable URLs of Blount's other
stations. WVNE.com has apparently been registered,
though not necessarily by Blount. The site is not yet
active. As far as I can tell, WARV.com has not been
registered. I wonder why WDER was first. Maybe the work
on the site got started before Blount bought the station
and the new owner figured he might as well take
advantage of whatever had already been spent.