Re: WBIX...in it's present form.

You and the otthers who have posted to this effect don't
get it. Langer has LMAed the time from 6:00 AM to 7:00
PM M-F to Brad and Bonnie Bleidt, the Money Couple, who
run a financial planning firm and who appeared on the
morning show of WMEX 1060 and still appear in a similar
capacity on WBIX 1060. My guess is that the Bleidts
fronted Langer the money to build the upgrades to the
1060 facilities and are taking back the LMA in lieu of
interest on their loan, the principal on which is
probably a good way into seven figures. This deal
allowed Langer to stop hemmoraging cash and probably to
run WBIX at or near break-even (as far as his own cash
flow is concerned). I suppose that Langer may be a
little concerned about the Bleidt's cash flow, but from
an earlier post here that suggested that WBIX was paying
producers more than WRKO pays for similar positions, it
doesn't sound as if the Bleidts are too worried--yet.