RE: WNTK 1020 AM opts for a change in format

Having served on both the Planning Board (3+ yrs), the ZBA (3 yrs) and as a
Town Councilor (5+ yrs), I know how upset people get regarding Towers
(Cellular Towers in our town....I would guess because of height that Radio
Towers would be worse)...

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH