Re: Celtics on WWZN

Well, it's Sunday night which is usually a big JT The Brick
night and WEEI is running ESPN instead. So, I am pretty sure
it's safe to say that SportsFanRadio no longer has an affil
in market #8.

With 'EEI being so caller-driven during its local shows, ESPN's
interview and analysis focused approach seems to be somewhat
out of place on 850. I feel SportsFan seemed to blend a little
better with the rest of their day...

-Mark