WRKO Update

My spys at WRKO say things are happening there (but not as far as a
search for a morning show host goes).  It seems Al Mayer's days are
numbered.  The head honchos at Entercom told Al to eliminate an AFTRA
position to save money (4 or 5 dollars an hour) so they took Ben Parker
off news and made him the new Executive Producer of the morning show.  At
least one maybe more producers  have jumped ship to go to the new
Business Radio 1060 (surprisingly they are paying more money than WRKO).
And from what I am told the new studios were built on the super cheap.
The news studio cart machines, yes, cart machines are controled by a
single Pot!, no fading up or down there!!!

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.