Re: WMEX in Foster's

dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:

>If the reaction were positive, a few tweaks (voice-
>tracking, for instance) could make it ready for a
>somewhat larger market, like, say, Concord, or even
>Manchester.

Not like the Concord/Manchester market (or the Lakes Region either for that
matter) lacks for an oldies station.  WQLL, WNNH & WLKZ all have very good
signals in their respective markets (WQLL probably not much of a factor in
Laconia, nor WLKZ in Manchester but between those 3 and WODS, the oldies
audience is pretty well covered.  I doubt the heritage calls will make much
difference one way or another