Re: WMEX / "Classic Gold" UK

Bob Nelson wrote:

> A tape trader in Worcester, England sent me some tapes of an AM station,
"Classic Gold" <

Actually US programmers could learn a thing or two from radio in the
UK.  Virgin Radio
(http://www.ginger.com/core/audio/real/live.smi?service=vr&UID=761356 -- Real
Player) is the best Rock AC format I've ever heard.  Likewise BBC Radio 1
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/realaudio/media/r1livev7.ram -- Real Player) is
much more interesting than any US-based CHR station.  In
attempting to use these streams the usual caveats about bandwidth, network
congestion and doing the
appropriate cutting-and-pasting of line-wrapped URLs apply; address any
questions to me privately and not to the list.

Take care,
Chris