Re: Le Broadcast d'Expos en anglaise? C'est possible. Plus, Union Fees?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 06:37:14 EDT Chuckigo@aol.com writes:

>    And a quick question about union talent fees to any
> AFTRA member who has ridden the consolodation wave:
> How did consolodation affect the payment of talent fees
> for work that wound up on another station in the newly-
> formed group?

It still depends on what the contract states.  I know at WODS
consolidation occured DURING the contact talks so it was a big issue.
The way it was left is it counts as In-house if it airs on stations in
the building (SFR) but if it leaves the building, even for another
CBS/Westinghouse/Infinity/ARS whatever they are this week, station the
AFTRA fee kicks in.  But it all depends on what the individual contract
states.
df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.