Re: Nail in streaming's coffin

A company called RCS Works (http://www.rcsworks.com) offers technology for
radio stations to allow them to split their signal, sending part of it to
the transmitter for broadcast, and part to the internet. Their software
allows the signal sent to the internet to be interrupted, replacing
broadcast advertising with internet-specific ads.

There may be other companies that do the same thing, but these guys are the
only one I'm familiar with.

Chris