Re: Nail in streaming's coffin

On the syndicated Howie Carr show (originating
from WRKO), it was just announced that they, too
can no longer stream on the Web due to this. (And that
would probably mean all Entercom stations/shows.)
But they think they can find a way to put a stream on
the Net without ads, which would enable them to get by
the AFTRA rules.