Re: Re: The Celtics play the Zone(Re: Sox games bump Celts to 'RKO)

It's a floor wax...no it's a whipped topping!.....Ha Ha you're both right.......

The Bruins were on the WITS years of 1510 in the late 70's, then went to Campbell Sports (WPLM-FM) during the bulk of the 80's IIRC, and were on the WKKU incarnation of 1510 around 1990. (Country-Hockey also showed up when WDLW-1330 carried the B's as part of the PLM-FM network)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

SteveOrdinetz <steveord@wavewizard.com> wrote:
>  Bob Nelson...WMWM wrote:
>
>I think the Bruins were on 1510 at one point (when
>they were a country station; WKKT, not to be confused
>with WTKK or WTTK!). There are still some bumper
>stickers out there saying "this is Bruins Country".

The Bruins were definitely on 1510 when they were WITS.  I have a bumper
sticker from them with the Bruins' logo and the slogan "the puck stops
here".