Re: Nomo coverage

NESN didn't go to commercials after top of the 9th,
staying on all the way trhu....

ESPN and ESPN2 both took NESN Don Orsillo's
sleepy call at the bottom of the 9th. However,
after the game, most national score shows(
Baseball Tonight, SportsCenter,National Sports Report)
chose to show Comcast's call which was a lot more exciting.

FSNE Regional Sports report had a special 30-minute
11o'clock edition, in addition to their 10o'clock report(after
C's game).

4.5 and 7 all had the Nomo No Hitter as the lead.
25 and 56 had expanded sportscasts at the end of
their 10 o'clock news.

Ted "Table For One" Sarandis expanded the Nation
till 1am on 'EEI. In a typical Sarandis style,
he shifted the discussion of the show from a great game
to his own agenda --  berating the 'media' and Sox fans for
being so negative after the game 1 loss. Almost made you
wish 'EEI had one of the regular fill-ins(Dickerson, Neumie,etc) on
the air on a night like that....

-Mark