Re: Mobile Studios?

Ahhhh... the WHDH Mobile Studio - Good Times.......

As Spring arrives, We would just about have had enough of driving the The
Bayside Expo center by now...

At 04:33 PM 4/2/2001 -0400, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>I guess as jockless shifts become a bit more prevalent I wonder if
>stations are putting the mobile vans, studios, etc. up on blocks, as
>well?  I know that WBZ's "mobile newsroom" used to get some use.  I
>spent a little time in the former WHDH mobile bus (and it's twin model
>at WCAP). You hear of the occ. van driving around checking bumper
>stickers, etc.
>
>Bill O'Neill
>"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." Garrison Keillor

Richard W. Chadwick
Founder
DiscJockey.Com
The Net's Best Music!
Now with offices and studios located on the Internet
Over 150 channels of Streaming Media with Requests & Dedications!
http://DiscJockey.Com
978.740.0990
978.740.0660 (fax)
Download the DiscJockey.Com Plus Tuner - FREE! http://DiscJockey.Com/tuner.htm