Re: NERW 3/19: Getting Hot in Hartford

>NERW wrote, in part:
>.  It's also
likely to
mean some changes at the two little AMs that have been

serving
hard-core urban listeners in the area, Mega's WNEZ
(910 New
Britain)
and ADD Media's leased-time WNTY (990 Southington).
This
should be
fun...stay tuned!

Which reminds me: Someone posted recently that someone
(I think it was the 1390/1120 business format
simulcast) in eastern Mass. was listing WNTY as an
affiliate. As far as I have been able to tell, that
has not been and doesn't seem to be the current
situation, as the hip-hop/r&b format "Blaze 9-90"
continues.

=====