Re: Cape Cod Changes?

A new GM took over the Boch stations in February.  Rodney Rainey was with
Clear Channel (I believe) in Texas.  I anticipate a host of changes, as
Ernie has named him PRESIDENT (not V.P.) of Boch Broadcasting. Time will
tell how long Ernie can keep his hands out of it, though. Will let you what
I hear.  As you know, newsman Chris Barnes has departed for Washington.

Ed