89.3 in Beverly (again)

The 89.3 pirate in Beverly is at it again as I type
this (3:15 am, early Sat 3/17). Some alternative rock,
older stuff like The Three Degrees "When Will I See
You Again" and Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party" and
some funk. Slightly weaker than it was 2 weeks ago
tonight (reaches into Danvers but not Peabody as
it did before). No idea where it's originating from;
maybe a student from Montserrat or Endicott?