Re: Fw: BOSTON RADIO NEWS   OCTOBER 2000]

In a message dated 3/16/01 6:27:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dan.strassberg@att.net writes:

<< I keep thinking of him in
 connection with a dating show. Moreover, I believe that
 someone named Mark Snyder had a program on WBET,  >>

It was a dating show.  He also ran singles dances in the mid-80's, and had a
personal ads publication into the eary 90's.(which boasted "Hundreds of
Singles Waiting to Meet YOU" on the cover.  -inside were about 60 ads).
Anyway, his dating show was on one of the metrowest stations I think, but he
is the Mark Snyder (not Mark Schneyder; a different person) who was on WMSX
with a daily talk show. He always knew how to get his 'product' publicized.
Note the Boston Globe's daily minimal radio listings had Mark's show topic in
the paper almost every day! (on a station that can't be neard in most of
Boston).
----jibguy