Re: Fw: BOSTON RADIO NEWS   OCTOBER 2000]

Do you mean Mark Shneyder? I think that there is also a
Mark Snyder who has a Boston radio connection. (If I
recall correctly, Snyder was a minor talk personality in
the market five or so years ago. Although I can't recall
which station he was on, I keep thinking of him in
connection with a dating show. Moreover, I believe that
someone named Mark Snyder had a program on WBET, though
I never heard the program.) To the best of my knowledge,
Mark Shneyder is not Mark Snyder. But I suppose that
Mark Shneyder could be Keith Snow.