RE: Tunnel Radio

I believe there is wiring in place for AM reception for the Dewey Square
Underpass (the actual name of the South Station Tunnel). I have picked up
AMs within the underpass(tunnel). However, much like the crap on the walls
of the tunnel, I suspect scant attention is paid to the maintainence of the
SoStaTun AM wire system.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH
(Daily SoStaTun commuter)