Re: Weather cancellations

At 12:24 AM -0500 3/7/01, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

>This morning, channel 7 turned the cancellations off whenever they went to
>a commercial, then repeatedly took a couple of minutes to turn them on
>again when the program started again.  I imagine it must have been
>incredibly annoying for anyone waiting for a particular cancellation
>notice to come around.

Probably because the person doing this worked a long day the day
before, and was trying to do quite a number of things at the time.
When I relieved him in the afternoon, he seemed totally exhausted and
not looking forward to driving home to NH and cleaning out his
driveway.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH