Re: Weather cancellations

On 6 Mar 2001,  Paul Anderson wrote:

> Since I get Springfield stations on cable here, I can compare WWLP to
> WHDH and WGGB to WCVB.  The Springfield stations were both carrying
> cancellations under all programming, including commercials, since Sunday.
>  The Boston stations only did sometimes.

This morning, channel 7 turned the cancellations off whenever they went to
a commercial, then repeatedly took a couple of minutes to turn them on
again when the program started again.  I imagine it must have been
incredibly annoying for anyone waiting for a particular cancellation
notice to come around.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/